Clinical neuropsychologist specializing in neurodevelopmental disorders
Collegiate number 25.470
Clinical neuropsychologist specializing in neurodevelopmental disorders. Health psychologist specialized in intervention on anxiety and trauma. Systemic family therapist. Psychotherapist specialized in personal and professional growth. Collegiate number 25,470.
After extensive clinical experience in psychotherapy and neuropsychology, I am currently specialized in two complementary disciplines. On the one hand, in therapeutic intervention in problems of anxiety, stress, personality, depression and trauma, and on the other, in clinical neuropsychological assessment.
The framework that supports my intervention is a neuroscientific and cognitive-behavioral basis, however, it is complemented by integrating effective tools from psychodynamic, systemic and gestalt currents, as well as EMDR treatment.
All this contemplates a holistic vision of the person in their bio-psycho-social and cultural context, which allows adapting the approach that best suits each one, depending on the level of depth that is prepared to work.
The objective is to generate a space where our natural feeling is woven with the difficulties of the present in order to create that awareness that transforms problems into opportunities and the blockade into alternatives.
I attend in Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Degree in Psychology from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Master’s Degree in General Health Psychology from the University of Barcelona.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Neuropsychology by the Association of Cognitive-Behavioural Clinical Psychology.
- Master’s Degree in Emergency Psychology, Disasters and Personal Loss at the University Institute of Dynamic Psychology.
- Postgraduate in Systemic Family Therapy by the Kine Center FEAFT certification.
- Continuous training in different conferences, courses and partnerships in mental health projects.