Psychoneuroimmunology studies the mechanisms of interaction and communication between the brain, that is, the mind and behavior, with the immune, endocrine, and central systems, as well as their clinical implications.
PNI is an interdisciplinary, holistic and scientific medicine. Its approach is based on finding and treating the cause of the pathologies, instead of focusing solely on the palliative treatment of symptoms.
After an exhaustive analysis of blood, feces and urine, and paying special attention to the symptoms and peculiarities of each case, we can design a personalized treatment through diet and supplementation.
PNI is appropriate and effective for the treatment of the following pathologies:
- Chronic pain
- Injuries that do not heal (plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, joint stiffness)
- Digestive problems (diarrhea, excess gas, irritable bowel, allergies, intolerances, Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, gastritis)
- Dermatological problems (acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis)
- Hormonal imbalances (dysmenorrhea, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, menopause)
- Stress, and anxiety
- Chronic fatigue
- Overweight that does not give in to diets