Clinical neuropsychologist specializing in neurodevelopmental disorders
Collegiate number 25.470
Clinical neuropsychologist specializing in neurodevelopmental disorders. Health psychologist specialized in intervention on anxiety and trauma. Systemic family therapist. Psychotherapist specialized in personal and professional growth. Collegiate number 25,470.
Since I discovered the existence of psychology, I felt a strong interest in understanding the functioning of the human mind and its consciousness, that is, in the search for a connection between theory and the person’s real daily life. This led me to begin my training in neuropsychology, where I establish the basis to consolidate knowledge from a neurocognitive perspective. After this, I continued my training in psychotherapy, starting from a cognitive-behavioural basis, based on scientific evidence and employing very useful tools from psychodynamic and gestalt currents. Finally, I got into the world of systemic therapy, which provides me with a holistic view of persons in their own bio-psychosocial and cultural context, in order to choose the approach that best suits each person.
My goal is to find that unique way of being which allows us to be in harmony with ourselves and our environment, to create a space where our natural feelings are woven with the difficulties of the present to create that consciousness that transforms problems and improves our options.
I attend in Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Degree in Psychology from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Master’s Degree in General Health Psychology from the University of Barcelona.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Neuropsychology by the Association of Cognitive-Behavioural Clinical Psychology.
- Master’s Degree in Emergency Psychology, Disasters and Personal Loss at the University Institute of Dynamic Psychology.
- Postgraduate in Systemic Family Therapy by the Kine Center FEAFT certification.
- Continuous training in different conferences, courses and partnerships in mental health projects.